Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Life in the fast lane most surely will come to blows

do.do.dododo, what to talk about. There's so much on mind. Like;
Will the pharmacy graduating class of 2008 have a class song and will that song be bad medicine by Bon Jovi or maybe I want a new drug by Huey Lewis. Thats what I would recommend. Why does everyone hate Bush? Who cares if he takes a five week vacation. Its not like traveling all over the world for free(his job) is real strenuous. Plus, there are alot of people that make more money. Mullets all over the country are complaining over gas prices, "Bush and Big oil companies, blah blah". These people then proceed to watch "celebrities and their pets". Why don't these people hate other famous people as much. Don't worry about buying a 10 thousand dollar necklace for a dog, but hate a guy for trying to get back to his roots. How much money do you think it cost to make the show "Tommy Lee goes to college"? I think five bucks is too much. Give my man brody a video camera for a week and I guarantee the product will be funnier and at least real. When we were at the bars in Lincoln last year while they were filming, people all over the bars were talking about how fake it was and how many extras they were bringing in and about the people they would take off camera. But that's not all bad either. I wouldn't want my college to represent the dirt all over the nation. Its like my dad said while watching someone get shot with a b.b. outside of Britney Spears' baby shower on extra...."those people got it rough". Those people indeed. We're the people O.G. And why get mad about money while your watching cable anyway. Don't pay to watch T.V. Don't watch t.v. But don't by the internet you tell me? I have to. I'm like a mirror. I only exist if you look. Its like I said to that fat girl at the bar after making out...." How'd that dirt taste"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home