Friday, May 06, 2005

Sunset?

As you may not know and could probably guess, I don't own a computer. All of my trafficking is done through school and school for me is done next week. If you want to come enjoy the ranch and give a love offering maybe we could work something out. If there is any interest in keeping this thing alive email me at pilgrimtroy@yahoo.com if you like or dislike this trash.


What does the future have for Troy?
Well let me tell you. A busy weekend indeed. First a trip to the Iowa Blackhawks indoor football game. This is at 7pm at the mid America center. Next on to the big one. Will I finally find my bride? Would the mountain family love kid dirt in the family, or will sir buck a lot beat me to the punch. All will be answered tonight at the graduation party for mountain man. Congratulations. Saturday after sleeping off a hang over that will undoubtedly be there, drinking will continue as a birthday party for a 85 year dude will surely end up in drunkenness. With little time to spare on to the moment no one ever thought would come. Buck Wylde will be the first in his family to graduate college. Mao will agree this is a call not often answered. More drinks there and will probably end up at the ranch where today's last minute number grabs will be called upon and a keg or so could possibly jump out. Then Sunday, no time for a hang over because there will be enough alcohol in my veins to be drunk for a week. But I will overcome this thorn and proceed to study for my first final on Monday. If an A is achieved on the final this will almost solidify my 4.o. If anyone is related to a bail bondsman please email.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home